WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are pieces of data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of a user's computer, tablet or smartphone, in order to provide information on his or her use of the website and his or her behavior and preferences.
Cookies may be stored so as to remain on the device permanently or for various duration's ("persistent cookies") or may disappear when the browser is closed, or have a limited duration ("session cookies"). Cookies may be installed by the website visited ("first-party cookies") or by other websites ("third-party cookies").
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
However, the Website may then cease to function correctly.
LIMITS TO THE TRANSMISSION AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Data acquired through cookies are handled
- by the employees and partners of PEERLESS ETIQUETTE responsible for data processing
- by companies tasked with carrying out technical and organizational operations on our behalf (for example, web service providers). These companies are our direct partners and are responsible for data processing. The list of these companies is kept constantly up to date and can be requested by contacting us at the address at the bottom of the page or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org